Written in my memory about last Sunday. April 28th 2019. I have a little bit long story about that day. So. If u felt this is wasted ur time. U can left.
I woke up earlier dri hari lbur biasanya, bcs... U know wht. We have a schedule its called L***. This Event is held every year, such like hmm MIKRAB. U know right? which is with my classmate and ofc w/ our seniors in the same majors. U knw that, tbh I am so lazy if there's a event about my campus or anything about that. Actually I dont like my campus, I just like the majors, which is my campus is the first university in Sumatra have a Nutritionist majors. Okay. Forget about that. Focus on event.
So we went to City Forest, but cancelled n change to be Temple. And cancelled again with Ko***** Park. We took a buss. And arrived around 7.a.m.
We had sport in the morning around 15 minutes
We had breakfast, just a while.
Later, our lecture came n give a teory till 11.a.m
After that we had lunch, prays dzuhur, and the point event in the afternoon
U dont know, last Sunday is such a sucks for us. The sunlight is so reslly really.... Huh I dont know what is called. I am sure u know what I mean.
Oh I am forget to told u. On event, we had a group. Each group has a 5 members. And seniors has a 3 members in each post. They had a 5 post.
We went to the post randomly. Not like post 1, 2, 3, etc. But for my group, we had 4, 3, 2, 1, 5 sequences.
*Btw I got a group number 4
U know hmm... U ever felt scout event? This event is almost same with that. But theres still a significant different. Really significant. Here we are....
In post 4
Seniors asking about "what we want to do and also their each name" u know that. They mad just bcs we dont know their name. Their full name. How crazy. U can say its over. But just thinking. We should have a time for memorize our friends name. Like one week, 2 weeks. Bcs. Everything's need time. And seniors want it all in a moment? Huh... Ur such a ...
So ok. We need a time, long time for knows their name, we stand up with the sunligh in the afternoon.
I think. They're stupid
Have u ever read about an article ??? About sunlight is shine in the afternoon is bad. Really bad. There's UVA n UVB. Its not good for ur skin. U can say that is over. But u know. Its wilfully.
After that, we played a games. A good games. But with bad treating. The point. If u false to answer the question about ur majors. U will have a crossed in a face. But. One. One my question. If we truth. Why have crossed too? That they break the rules?? Or just want to revenge to juniors??? Hah. Weirdo.
In post 3.
Its bad post. But not like a post 4. Little bit a good for me. In point. If you play a games not carefully. U can ur self wet.
Nt : everypost has a bad seniors. I think. Angry should be mandatory in their self.
Post 2.
We close our eyes. And found a bottle cap on the bowl.
Inthe bowl, there's a noodle, dolls with a jelly... I dunno what is called. But I am sure its exist for made us fear n amused. N u know whats te next. There's a eel.
U know why I know even when we close our eyes?
Yes. I peek. They dont know. So I peek. But seriously I dunno theres a eel. Gratefully!
Post 1
Hah
Really bad
Even when. I called this post is a worse post. Bcs with the bad seniors. All is the bad. But theres the only one is a worse seniors. The name is J****
I hate her. I hate her mouth, her mind, and her clothes.
Why I hate her mouth?
Bcs she always talking about the little things that we dont know. U think I am professor?? That she's a bit**
Why her clothes?
U dunno my eyes is sharp right? Event the little things, except a font.
Her clothes is good, her skirt is too, but one things. Her clothes is too thin. Hey gurl. Ur body is a little fatty not thin. U should know if ur body cant wear that clothes. See through. Really. Imma gurl. If I gurl cant be focused about her clothes. How about man?? Ohh shit. She really dont thinking forward.
But one thing. She's had a bad treating. The most I ever know.
So the last post
The games about our solidarity. In point. Win or not. U must be a wet.
Oh I am forget. In every post, ur face should be crossed by lipstick, liptint, lipmatte. Any merk lips. And u know what. Its all a expired. How a bad?? U know this is face. U dont know what happen after it crossed. So ok. My face is irritation, red cheek, n thats lipmatte cant be erase from my face till I take a bath in my house. And once again. Skin near my mouth is bad irritation. Its look like darkness jst bcs of peel of from lipmatte which is hard to erase.
How bad it is.
And in the post 1. They watered us with shrimp paste. In parts of my sensitive body. I dont like it so much bi*** its vital parts. If u r girl. U can feel it. But I think u r a worse hooman.
In the end. They tried to make us happy with a fun games.
Skip story
We went home at night~
In tomorrow. A lot of us, felt a bad from their treating. We have a bad irritation in face, we less oxygen, our old disease is relapse.
This event took 2 victim in hospital. Which is my soulmate. Really.
And u know, theres seniors posting a story in whatsapp about us. About our face, yeah ugly face n our bad games. And wkwkw u know. Our lecture is looking. U know what happens the next? Yes ofc. They will be called with my lecture to talking about this event. Bad event.
Btw. Our lecture was in home when 1.a.m while we want to start a bad games.
Our seniors is cunning right?
And in the end. I dont get anything. I dont get solidarity. I dont get knowledge. I dont get ANYTHING!!!
But pls pray for me. Bcs we want to complain again about last Sunday. I want the seniors get what we get. For fair.
Sorry if my written is focused with angry. Bcs I dont have a people to share with it. Hhe. Its enough
Thankyou
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar